Salmon and Veggie Salad Recipe
Hello 12 blog readers <3
Yesterday I said that I would share two recipes. Alors Voilà !
2. In the meantime, prepare the Salmon. Line a baking pan with Parchment Paper, brush the Salmon with EVOO, and sea Salt. Top with Cherry Tomatoes.
3. Cook Salmon for about 35 – 40 minutes, until flakey.
4. While the Salmon is cooking, prepare the salad. Mix the greens, mushrooms, pecans and red pepper.
5. When the Salmon is perfectly cooked, top your Salad with the Salmon and vinaigrette and presto!
Note: You can adjust the Mustard / Vinegar Ratio to your taste!
1. Cut up all the veggies and mix into a bowl.
2. Mix the dressing.
3. Pour dressing on Salad.
Note: I used the dried Dill but you can easily use fresh Dill. If using fresh Dill, I would suggest using more than 1 tsp.
You can Download the Recipes Here!
What are your favorite ingredients to cook with ?
What’s your favorite type of Salad ?
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-28171731-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);