I love July !!
Mostly because my birthday is in July ! lol
But I do love Summer, it makes me remember of all those times spent at my cottage, quadding, swimming, going on see-doo rides, fires, family time, etc. !
Unfortunately, this year I’m to far away do to all those things, so I decided to come up with Goals to help me stay busy and motivated!
1. Read more books – Right now I’m reading Dan Brown’s The Lost Symbol, but there are so many other books I want to read this Summer ! I love reading! Like I mentioned Yesterday I’m too curious, so I start reading and cannot stop ! I just want to know more, and more, and more.
2. Try something new – I need to try new things!! I want to go Kayaking, go to the Beach (I haven’t gone here yet), go rollerblading, go for bike rides, take fitness classes, etc. I feel like winter is so long up here and we can never go anything winter. So since it’s summer I definitely want to try out those things!
3. Walk Callie Every morning – I had promised N8 that I would walk Callie every morning. Like a child promises their parents that they’ll take care of the puppy if they get one for them! lol
I definitely broke that promise, so I’m going to need to step my game up, wake up in the morning and take this little brat walking !
4. Take a yoga class at least one a week – I can’t wait for this ! I am not able to practice yoga daily or as much as I want to. So I will try my best to go every week! It does get expensive though, and right now were saving up for a house, so we’ll see how that goes.
5. Be Outside more – I know, it’s summer who wouldn’t be more outside right? Think again, me and my sister spent most of our trip to Mexico indoors! We still get laughed at for that one! lol
I don’t know why but since I was a kid I wasn’t much of a stay outside and do nothing kind of girl. If I’m swimming, biking, quadding or whatever then I don’t mind but just sitting around outside is hard for me.
6. Spend time with friends <3 – My friend from Ottawa is coming to visit and I can’t wait !!! I also made quite a few friends in the past month and cannot wait to spend time with them !
7. Continue to eat healthy & Continue my naturopathic treatments ! – I’ve been doing really good so far! So I’m hoping I can keep it up and not get sucked into the peer pressure of drinking beer and eating gross foods all the time lol
Plus my treatments seem to be working so far, I’ve been doing them for two weeks now. I still have two more weeks to go until my next appointment so I’m anxious to see the results.
8. Do the 7 day or 5 day Slim down from Tone It up – I haven’t tried them yet, and I can’t wait to see the results ! I definitely need to do this ASAP.I’ve been hearing such positive reviews!
Bikini ready in 7 days? Yes please!
9. Continue to build amazing friendship through blogging – So far I’ve met a lot of amazing people and friends through blogging and I can’t wait to make more and build on the ones I have now.
Like Meg for example! I’ve just been loving hanging out with her and can’t wait until we hang out more. We’re actually going to spend the day together Tuesday! I can’t wait !
10. Spend LOTS of time with my family !! - My family is coming to visit at the end of the month and I cannot wait any longer!!!! I haven’t seen them in 1 year and a half! <3
11. Go camping – I love camping! Even though Nate says I hate camping because I’m to scared of bugs! lol I do hate bugs but I think I can handle camping once in a while He’s trying to get me to be a great outdoors woman. lol We’ll see how that goes!
12. Stop procrastinating – This one is crucial!! I feel like I’ve been procrastinating forever ! Nothing is getting done! You know when you feel like your moving at 200miles/hour and you don’t even know where your head is at. That’s how I’ve been feeling. So thank god I have some time off this week and can finally accomplish things!
What are your July goals ?