I came home yesterday from a stressful day at work and I was feeling kinda “blah”, until I checked my emails and had the most wonderful email/comment from Megan! She nominated me for “One Lovely Blog Award”. She seriously made my day! <3
I’ve never done a survey type post so this should be fun ! Plus a chance for you guys to get to know me better! Win-Win I say!
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Paste the award image anywhere on your blog.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate other blogs you enjoy for this award.
5. Post a comment on your nominees’ blog to let them know of their nomination.
7 Random Facts About Me
1. I’m an organization freak ! I also love to change things around every five seconds in the house, I cannot survive if everything is disorganized and messy ! I become a nut case !
This is what I dream about ! lol
2. I actually started getting into fitness and health just to piss someone off. I’m an not proud of that one, but eh I believe everything we went through makes us who we are today, and without this one maybe I would of never have so much love for fitness and health!
3. I’m a VERY curious person ! lol Maybe that is why I love Mysteries so much !!! There basically the only books I read ! I also secretly want to be a private detective or a spy! Haha that would be so awesome! I could solve mysteries all day long !!!!
4. I have two fears – arachnophobia and agoraphobia. One is for spiders the others is people ! But seriously I cannot be in huge crowds! I will panic! That includes going to Costco on a Saturday lol
LOL I found this on Google, I had to put it on here. It’s hilarious, sometimes that’s exactly how I feel ! Haha
5. I had Lasik eye surgery two years ago! Best.Decision.Ever ! I’ve had glasses since I was in Third Grade. Can you imagine? At one point in University I couldn’t event wear my contacts anymore! Try working out with glasses. Not fun. Not fun ! (I can’t do it anyways! I see a lot of people doing it but I couldn’t)
6. I probably never want to get married. Never say never, but it’s definitely not a priority to me. My mom never got married, maybe I’m just to used to that, that I don’t really picture myself married. I’m not at all against marriage! I think it’s just not for me. Give me a happy, healthy family and I’m happy!
7. I could spend HOURS listening to new music, old music, all types of music. I also could spend hours texting and copying links to my friends to check out the music I just found. Maybe I should change, “could” to “I do all the time” lol I don’t know why I love discovering music and other useless crap. For example, my source of daily news consist of PerezHilton. Sad but true. I usually get my news via N8 lol What can I say, I love the entertainment industry!
That’s just about covers the basics
Now it’s your turn ! Leave a comment letting me know your random facts!
& I now nominate these lovely ladies! <3