Already the end of July ! Woahh how time goes by toooo fast !!
I had made some goals at the beginning of the month – Let’s review those goals shall we :
1. Read more books (F) – Huge fail on my part, I started to read a novel and stopped three pages in. I just wasn’t into it i guess. I’ve been feeling like my mind is running 24/7 non-stop so maybe reading would help. (or meditation?)
3. Walk Callie Every morning (F) – I have broken my promise once again! Callie is just getting to big that I cannot hold her leash without hurting my arm ! So I am boycotting walks until we have something that will help me. I’m thinking chocker chain. I know a lot of people are against it but I think it will be very beneficial for me.
– How you I resist this cute little face !!! lol
4. Take a yoga class at least one a week (F) – I didn’t get to go to yoga ! It’s just sooo expensive. Right now, it just wasn’t a priority.
5. Be Outside more (A) – I did spend a lot of time outside ! (compared to usual) This weekend I spent most of the time outside at the campground. I’m pretty sure I tanned so I count that as a success.
6. Spend time with friends <3 (A+) – I was a social butterfly this month ! Maybe it’s because I made a couple more friends in town ! I’m getting there ! (I miss coffee dates !) I also enjoyed spending time with Phil ! My friends should visit more often ! lol or maybe I should go visit as well.
In my mind : Friends + Vacay = Drinks !
7. Continue to eat healthy & Continue my naturopathic treatments ! (F) – I completely slacked off on that. I was in vacation mode all month ! I’m anxious to try out a new treatment plan!
8. Do the 7 day or 5 day Slim down from Tone It up (D) – I get a D for effort because I did try, and did not succeed. It’s just not enough calories for me. Maybe one day but right now I can’t do it.
9. Continue to build amazing friendship through blogging (A+) – I have stopped being a “panzy” and started commenting and talking to people! It feels so good, people in the blog world totally get you. I have made some great friendships and cannot wait to make more! <3
10. Spend LOTS of time with my family !! (A+) - I had the best time with my family !! The fun isn’t over yet ! They are coming back next week after their cross Canada road trip ! I’m so excited. This time it will be 5 days instead of 3 ! (Expect some more guest posts)
11. Go camping (A) – I did go camping !! Did I like it ? Haha not so much ! But I found a pretty cute Campground close to the City so I wouldn’t mind going camping there for a weekend or something !
12. Stop procrastinating (A-) - I did get A LOT done ! Before my family came down I scrubbed my crib like there was no tomorrow. Although now I still have a couple of organizing projects I want to finish and then my mind will feel way more free.
Overall I feel like I accomplished a lot this month, even thought there was a couple things I wanted to do but didn’t end up doing. That’s okay there is still August !
Did you accomplish your goals for July ? (If you had any)
What was the best part of July for you ? Mine was seeing my family after a year !! <3
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-28171731-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);